That's just one of the ways that you can celebrate this unbelievable moment in Major League Baseball history. Here are 10 more:
2. Official World Series merchandise. Right now, you are reading this and pinching yourself, right? Instead of just reaching .500 for once, the Rays have bolted straight to the World Series. You'd love to have any of these items, right? Just look at that World Series Cool Base Gamer Jacket, the same one the Rays will get.
3. Evan Longoria Rookie Autographed Photomint. This MLB-authenticated Highland Mint keeper is $199.99 and should appreciate in value, based on how this career has begun. It features 24-karat and Tropicana Field infield-dirt coins, and his signature is on the 8-by-12 action shot that is mounted on a beautiful wood frame. Or for only $29.99, you can get the AL Champions 24-karat Gold Coin -- with a limited-edition striking of 5,000, so you would need to act fast for that one.
5. Order the authentic jerseys and caps that the Rays will be wearing in the Fall Classic starting Wednesday night at home. The jerseys will arrive around early November and make perfect holiday gifts, and that authentic 59FIFTY cap can be on your head for the opener.
6. Upload your own photo onto a Rays postseason photo product at the MLB.com Photo Store. You can put a pic of yourself at a 2008 home game on a coffee cup for the office. Or frame a photo of yourself with a Memory Company Rays Art Glass Frame.
7. Get the official AL Champs Pullover -- a short-sleeve windshirt from Antigua that will be just right for this time of year around the Gulf Coast.
8. Bid on game-used items from the AL Division Series against the White Sox. How about a baseball that was used during the team's first-ever postseason series clincher? Then do that ball -- or perhaps any other ball you've collected from this historic season -- real justice by mounting it in a classy Homeplate Heroes mahogany wood display case, which even filters out harmful UV rays.
9. Give a Rays gift card. They are available in denominations ranging from $25 to $250, and it's a great way to help a friend or family member celebrate the Rays' pennant.
There is much, much more than we could cram into 10 ways. Now is a good time to put that Rays ringtone and wallpaper on your mobile phone. Kids can wear pennant championship gear at school. And you can go ahead and order that Official 2009 World Series program just to see what it looks like to have these three words featured on it:
Tampa Bay Rays.
It's real now. Enjoy it in your own special way.
Mark Newman is enterprise editor of MLB.com. This story was not subject to the approval of Major League Baseball or its clubs.